Check out Brain FPV’s stuff, DroneSportz already has FC’s and PDB’s for quads AND wings from them – because they’re good, sprinkled with cool.
Great performing products packed with extras that will make you not just need them, but REALLY want them. Have problems getting that filter setting just right?
Get a Radix, pull up the graph live, fix it.
The nerds over at BrainFPV are proud to introduce RADIX, the smartest, most innovative line of drone electronics BrainFPV has ever developed. These over acheivers engineer, design, test, flash, bag, and label ever single board themselves, all right here in the USA.
The RADIX flight controller has an integrated graphical OSD that you can add your own logos to, and has features like a built-in barometer, a microSD card slot for logging, a sexy form factor, vibration isolation, and also a camera control pad. If you like separate ESCs, you can stack it on the RADIX power board (pb), which can handle ridiculous amounts of power (up to 8S and 160A!) and even has integrated programmable LEDs! Or if you are into more compact and lightweight racing builds, you can stack the RADIX fc onto a 4-in-1 ESC! Naturally, we’ve included all the cables needed for a hassle free plug-and-play experience! Boom, now go fly your heart out.
RADIX FC Features
- Best setup manualever made – step by step guys! Human error prevented. BOOOM
- Betaflight quick start guide: https://www.brainfpv.com/knowledgebase/betaflight-quick-start-guide/
- BrainFPV gOSD guide: https://www.brainfpv.com/knowledgebase/how-to-pimp-your-osd-with-the-brainfpv-gosd/
- SEXY form factorfor easier soldering of PDB / 4-in-1 ESC underneath RADIX FC
- Plug-and-play stackingon RADIX PB or Hobbywing 4-in-1 as well as the TBS Crossfire Nano RX
- Connects to the PB and 4in1 ESC using soft cables for vibration isolation
- Graphical OSD – STILL the only flight controller running BF with this feature
- Customizable OSDlogos using the BrainFPV Logo Customizer
- STM32 F4 processor running at 180MHz
- Better sensors– Bosch BMI160 gyro, proven on RE1 (pilots are raving about it)
- Integrated barometer– so you always know how high you are
- MicroSD card slotfor logging
- Integrated silicone grommets for vibration isolation
- Dedicated camera control padfor changing camera settings
- Dedicated RGB LED outputfor programmable LEDs
- Four full hardware serial ports(UARTs) – two of them have signal inverters that are automatically enabled or disabled, so they can be used with S.Bus or SmartPort
- 6 motor outputswith support for DHSOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot
- Supports Betaflight
- Engineered and tested and flashed and bagged and labelled by Jenni + Martin in Portland, Oregon USA