THE WORLDS FIRST 20 x 20 FLIGHT CONTROLLER WITH A GRAPHICAL OSD
On top of the normal Betaflight OSD, RADIX LI on-screen-display gives you extra features you can’t get anywhere else. Proudly show off your pilot and team logo using our logo customizer with just a click of a button. Extra features also include a graphical barometer scale, artificial horizon, gyro spectograph, RC stick display, 3D OSD support and more!
There are WAY MORE features than customizing your logo on the splash screen. Features you cannot get with the normal Betaflight OSD. You have heard about the graphical features of our OSD. But what exactly are they, and how do I use them?
RADIX LI can be used with any 4-in-1 ESC on the market. It comes with cables and connectors to easily make your own wiring harness. To make things even easier, we have a RADIX LI & Spedix IS25 4-in-1 combo that is truly plug-and-play.
How does Radix LI compare to Radix?
- Smaller, 20mm hole spacing, 26.5mm x 26.5mm outside dimensions
- Has 5V regulator, can be powered directly from a 3S – 6S LiPo battery (500mA BEC built-in)
- You can attach a GPS to it if you want to know how high you are.
- No micro SD slot. Who needs blackbox if you can use the custom BrainFPV OSD spectrograph for tuning?
- NO ANALOG RSSI INPUT. Using RSSI or LQ over an RC channel is more common and more accurate anyways.