*****[DroneSportz] : Rated for 6s and mainly meant to allow you to get the max out of your micro racer on any Volt, BUT! This one is either a fluke or better engineered than most and is pretty damn durable even on a 5″ 6s-racer. I doubt it would last on a 4s though as amps go too high but I know that people have raced it in 5″ 6s-racers all season. And look at this guy, pressing it with a lot of weight (clip below)*****
SucceX 2-6S Mini F4 V2.0 Tower is specially designed for Micro FPV racers, which includes advanced SucceX mini F4 V2.1 Flight Controller with SucceX 35A V2.0 4 in 1 ESC, that can handle up to 6s batteries and push your FPV racer to sky highly. The FC and ESC neatly stack together with pinned interconnects that make your build easy to assemble and cleaner looking. This tightly pre-built stack will fit any frame that has 20 x 20mm mounting holes.
The SucceX Mini F4 V2.0 Tower is the fastest way go from starting a new micro build to FPV Flight!
The new released SucceX Mini F4 V2.1 flight control has been optimized overall. The main soldering port has been upgraded to terminal plugs, which is convenient for pilots to assemble and disassemble. The F405 MUC equipped with the MPU6000 gyroscope is optimized for better flight performance. Programmable RGB LED interface has been built-in for external LED to set LED color, function, and status. The built-in OSD chip helps to monitor the status of the flight data any time.
The latest developed BLHeli-32-bit 35A V2.0 4-in-1 mini ESC is highly integrated, greatly reduced from the standard size, features excellent performance, supports 6S, the target is iFlight-BL32-4IN1.Supporting Dshot, Multishot, Oneshot, etc. The soldering pad is semi-extended, save more room but solid.
* STM32 F405 MCU FC w/OSD, integrated MPU6000 accelerometer and gyro;
* Plug-in connection, pin header design, easy to install and disassemble;
* Support current meter;
* BLHeli-32-bit 35A V2.0 4-IN 1 ESC
* Compact size 26*26*xxmm
* Super-lightweight xxg(including screws,aluminum column & nuts)
SucceX Mini F4 V2.0 Flight Controller Specs:
– MCU: 100MHz STM32F450
– IMU: MPU6000 gyro/accelerometer (SPI)
– Integrated LC Filter
– Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
– OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip
– BEC Output: 5V@3A
– Size: 26x26mm board, 20mm mounting holes (M2)
– VCP, UART
– WS2812 Led Strip: Yes
– Beeper: For active 5V buzzer
– SBUS input: Yes
– Target: OmnibusF4SD
– Default firmware: BetaFlight V3.5.3 ( V3.5.4 or higher version support current meter yet)
SucceX Mini 35A V2.0 2-6S 4 in 1 ESC Specs
– Current Sensor: Yes
– Input:2-6s lipo
– Installing Hole: 20x20mm, M2
– Dimensions:31*31mm(including the power pads)
– Mounting Holes:20*20mm
– Supports Dshot1200,Proshot,Oneshot,Multishot
Package included (Pre-built as stack):
– 1pc x SucceX mini F4 V2.1 Flight Controller
– 1pc x SucceX Mini 35A V2.0 2-6S 4 in 1 ESC
– Cable Set
The iFlight Guarantee
In addition to all the other amazing things the Succex presents, Team iFlight FPV get access to iFlight’s tech support which will include step-by-step help with installation, tuning, and anything else that may arise with your Succex. We have by far the best support system and community in the industry. Join our facebook group Team iFlight FPV and talk to other users, or contact support directly.