- Size: 27*27mm • Mounting Holes: 20*20mm
- Firmware Version: OMNIBUSF4SD • BEC: 5V@1A • BB+, BB-: pins for connecting the “positive/+” & “negative/-” of the external buzzer.
- LED-Strip: the FC outputs “control signals” to control the WS2812B LED strip. (Note: for the FCs with firmware from version 3.17, you need to key in “resource led_strip a8” first and then save on the CLI of the Betaflight software and then press the “Enter” button on the keyboard if you want to use the LED function.)
- VBAT+: battery voltage output port. • Video-IN/OUT: video input/output port of the onboard OSD microchip
- STM32 F405 MCU allows the FC to run the PID looptime and gyro with higher frequency.
- SPI Sensor MPU6000 includes an accelerometer and a gyro.
- Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust its parameters via the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
- The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software is more applicable to FPV race.
- TF-card which can record and save more flight/black box data allows users to adjust the setup of their aircraft easily.
- Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM and etc.
- LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC.
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage ( VBAT+ port ) and current ( CRT port ) (extra current meter is needed).
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft.
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters.
|Application||130mm & below FPVs|
|Compatible with (Multirotors)||hexacopters|
|Compatible with (Modes)||PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300,
Dshot600, Dshot1200, Proshot1000
|Compatible with (Transmitters)||PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL|
|BEC||5V @ 1.5A|
|Size (mm) & Weight||27×27, 3.3g|